Morocco desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga | 3 Days
Morocco desert Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
Private Morocco desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
Day 1 : Marrakech – Dades Canyons (310 km)
Breakfast at the hotel, then start the Morocco desert tour from Marrakech towards Ouarzazate, the capital of cinema in Morocco, via the Tiznt Tichka pass, Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou Optional lunch, Continuation towards the TodraDiner gorges and overnight at the gorges
Day 2: Dades Canyons – Merzouga (252 km)
Departure for Merzouga, you will stop on the way to visit a fossil quarry, the golden sand dunes of Merzouga, one of the most unforgettable sites in Morocco (the film Lawrence of Arabia was filmed there). No one has ever regretted that Merzouga gets up at 5 am to watch the sunrise: admire the pink disc of the sun appearing behind the gigantic dunes of Merzouga. The deep south reserves magical moments for you, and the camels will be waiting for you upon arrival for an optional ride. A bivouac will be set up around a wood fire. You will enjoy the traditional Berber dinner served around a round table for 6 to 8 people, accommodation at night in an individual tent for (2 or more people) made of camel hair
Day 3 : Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Marrakech (562 km)
Early in the morning, you will see the sunrise over the dunes of Merzouga. After breakfast, visit Rissani, capital of Tafilalet and cradle of the reigning Alawite dynasty, departure for Tineghir along the palm grove of the jorf. Before arriving in Tinghir, visit the Todra Gorge, continue to Ouarzazate, optional lunch.
Arrival in Marrakech in the late afternoon, night and accommodation in your hotel.
- Duration: 3 days
- Departure city: Marrakech
- Departure time: 8:00am
- Frequency: Every day
- Clothing: Casual clothing, hat or cap, jacket and sunscreen
- Payment : Payment at the time of departure of theexcursion
Languages of the Morocco desert Tour from Marrakech :
French & English & Italian & Spanish
|For 2 persons||For 3 persons||For 4 persons||For 5 persons||For 6 persons||+ than 6 persons|
Included in the price :
- Accommodation in hotels on the basis of HB
- Transport by 4×4 minibus or air-conditioned
- Night of professional driver in bivouac in the desert
- Camels riding
- Dinner under the stars in the desert
Not Included :
- Lunches & Beverages
- Monuments entrances
- Personal expenses
* Visitez la somptueuse vallée du Draa.
* Admirez les dunes qui s’étendent à l’infini.
* Une nuit dans les tentes Nomades.
* Suivez la route d’une caravane du désert constituée de dromadaires.
* Découvrez l’originalité du Sahara avec ses kasbah et ses ksours.